Monday, October 23, 2006

One night stand

It lasted an hour and a half and it was incredible. A bit awkward initially but it was downright satisfying.... let me start from the beginning...

I had the hardest time waking up this morning. After last nights' rainstorm my apartment had gotten chilly overnight and I woke up to an igloo. I would've loved to stay in my cozy bed the entire day alas the snooze button was working overtime and it got to a point where I knew I had to get up. It also didn't help that my body was aching and sore from a day of vball and a night of limboing (all because of Mike B.)

I went to this jimjilbong today on my colleagues recommendation. She's a first grade teacher and she told me about how she had this amazing massage for only 25,000 won which immediately attracted my attention. My body was aching everywhere and a massage was definitely something I'd have killed for. So I asked her more about it and before long she volunteered to drive me there. It turned out to be quite far and I had not realized what this massage really was until after I'd paid for it.

Basically it was more like a jimjilbong scrubbing session.. except.. I wasn't scrubbing myself, they were scrubbing me. I did get a massage tho it wasn't what you'd have thought it was. The massage was part of the rub down she did as she oiled me up, then washed me with milk. I got the royal scrub treatment. I was scrubbed raw to the point where I had to tell her to ease it a bit. I was scrubbed.. ahem... EVERYWHERE. Although the sensitive areas were more just in passing. The head massage was SPECTACULAR! i got a cucumber face mask and the oil rub down was incredible. My hair was washed and washed and conditioned my face was rewashed with milk after the mask removal. I didn't so much like the scrubbing part but I did enjoy the oil and milk treatment. I only wished my massage was an actual deep tissue massage. But at least, I now have the cleanest skin and the softest skin ever, and the softest hair too.

O I forgot to mention... hehe the women giving the massages, are naked or at least half naked. They wear see through bras. The only thing is.. they're all kinda old. The youngest had to be in her mid 40s if not older.

I'd do it again, except I need to find a real masseuse first.
So maybe it's not really a one night stand. But it sure feels as good as sex.

2 comments:

Ms. Ly said...

you and your jimjilbongs! maybe you can open one up in toronto when you come back.

Unknown said...

Ha ha you said rubdown! They have jimjilbongs in toronto they are called Holistic massage's (read: Rub and Tug)